1. I plan to begin withdrawing money from my investments in:
Portfolio End Date (from Earliest Withdrawal)
2. Once I begin withdrawing funds from my investments, I plan to use all of the funds in:
3. I would describe my knowledge of investments as:
4. When I invest my money, I am:
5. Select the investments you currently or have recently owned:
6. Consider this scenario:
Imagine that in the past three months, the overall stock market lost 25% of its value. An individual stock investment you own also lost 25% of its value. What would you do?
7. Review the chart below.
We’ve outlined the most likely best-case and worst-case annual returns of five hypothetical investment plans. Which range of possible outcomes is most acceptable to you?
* The figures are hypothetical
|Plan||Average annual return||Best Case||Worst Case|