The fundamental objective of the Fund is to provide Unitholders with competitive income,
liquidity and security of asset through investment in a select portfolio of quality money
market securities and short term government securities with tenors of less than one (1) year.
||AXA Mansard Investments Limited
|Agusto & Co Rating
||FCMB Nominees Ltd
||Investment One Financial Services
|Fund Launch Date
12.7% (net of expenses)
||₦ - Nigerian Naira
||₦ 1.00 per unit
|Minimum Holding Period
|Annual Management Fee
The AXA Mansard Money Market Fund is designed for investors with low risk appetite looking
to maximize interest income in short-tenored securities. The Fund would be attractive to investors
who desire a regular stream of income with minimal risk appetite.
Benefits of the Fund
- Liquidity: Investors will be able to purchase and sell the Units in the Fund throughout its existence.
- Affordability: The Fund represents an investment opportunity that allows investors earn steady income without substantial initial investments.
- Professional Management: The portfolio managers are skilled and experienced professionals and will bring this expertise to bear in the management of the Fund.
- Performance Monitoring: An Investment Committee will monitor the Fund’s activities and performance on a regular basis.
- Accessibility:Easy accessibility to the fund via the use of electronic platforms and debit cards. Transactions in the fund can be conducted via physical and electronic channels.