Your Savings just got a Life of its own and Life Insurance has just become interesting with Bonus Life!
Bonus Life is a whole life cover that commences immediately you start saving. It is an amazingly simple savings plan with great investment returns and Bonus Whole Life insurance cover. In addition to your whole life cover which commences immediately you start saving, you will also get your money back depending on your customized plan.
Isn’t this the best life insurance savings plan ever?
Once you have completed your payment, your Bonus Whole Life cover stays with you for the rest of your life and your beneficiary will surely get the sum assured upon your demise. Which means securing the future of your loved ones, saving towards your house, dream vacation, project or even saving towards your business is just a step away. If you are excited about this, you are not alone, we are also excited about it!
With as low as N240K per annum (subject to what is permissible for your age, selected sum assured and preferred contribution), which you can also pay as a single lump sum or in fixed contributions over a period of 5, 10 or 15 years, you are guaranteed Bonus whole life cover and repayment of all or part of your Savings! Talk about eating your cake and having it at the same time.
With Bonus Life, you get to enjoy the following:
- Guaranteed lifelong insurance cover
- Tax-free death benefit
- Tax rebate on your contribution
- Interest income with superior yield on savings (MPR – 5%)
- Beneficiary Protection – The death benefit and account balance are payable to named beneficiaries upon the demise of the policyholder
Other benefits of Bonus Life
- Policy may serve as Bank Loan Collateral to the tune of the surrender value you are entitled to as the time of taking up the policy
- At the age of 65, the policy holder has the option to convert part of or the total cash surrender value on the policy into an annuity
- Customizable payment plan with:
Flexible contribution options – monthly, quarterly, biannually or annually
Flexible contribution terms – 5, 10 and 15 years, or as a single lump sum payment.
- Maximum entry age of 60, 55 and 50 years old for the 5, 10 and 15 year contribution terms respectively and 65 year for single payment.
- Minimum contribution amount per term is N20,000 monthly or N240,000 per annum.
- Minimum sum assured for a single policy is N2 million, while the maximum is N24 million.
- Maximum aggregate sum assured of multiple policies is N50million
Important points to note:
- It is possible to opt to adjust the sum assured for inflation on the 10 and 15 years contribution plans. This way a slightly higher amount is guaranteed as the sum assured.
- Liquidation before the end of your contribution will result in Forfeiture of the Whole Life benefit (i.e. there is no option of Partial Liquidation)
- The account balance at the end of the agreed contribution term is your Surrender Value, which may be equal to all or part of your total contribution depending on your age, sum assured and contribution term selected.
Call us on 0700 AXA MANSARD today to Gift yourself a Bonus. Our advisors are waiting to assist you.