The fundamental objective of the Fund is to provide Unitholders with
long term capital appreciation and income through investment in a select
portfolio of equities and quality money market securities including short term government securities.
||AXA Mansard Investments Limited
|Agusto & Co Rating
||FCMB Nominees Ltd
||Investment One Financial Services
|Fund Launch Date
||₦ - Nigerian Naira
||₦132.85 per unit
|Minimum Holding Period
|Annual Management Fee
The Fund is aimed at investors with high-risk appetite seeking income and strong potential for capital
growth through an array of stocks. It is also targeted at investors who wish to reduce concentration risk
and benefit from diversification and professional management.
Benefits of the Fund
- 1. Unit purchases into the fund are processed on the same day, subject to receipt of cash by or before 10 AM (weekends and public holidays excluded).
- 2. Unit redemptions from the fund are processed within 4 days
- 3. Units are redeemed at the fund price on the day of receipt of the request, if the request is received by or before 10 AM (weekends and public holidays excluded).
- Affordability: The Fund represents an investment opportunity that allows investors earn steady income without substantial initial investments.
- Professional Management: The portfolio managers are skilled and experienced professionals and will bring this expertise to bear in the management of the Fund.
- Performance Monitoring: An Investment Committee will monitor the Fund’s activities and performance on a regular basis.
- Accessibility:Easy accessibility to the fund via the use of electronic platforms and debit cards. Transactions in the fund can be conducted via physical and electronic channels.