AXA Mansard Health Limited is the Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) arm of the AXA Mansard group of companies. The HMO is geared to promote her members’ wellbeing.
AXA Mansard Health Limited has restructured its operations in accordance with the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) New HMO Accreditation Guidelines (‘the Guidelines’), and has in this regard, increased the Company’s share capital to N700m (Seven Hundred Million Naira) well above the N400m minimum capital required by the NHIS. It has also established functional offices in Lagos (the head office), Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Enugu, with ongoing plans to open offices in other locations.
AXA Mansard Health has a 24-hour call center, a team of highly trained and dedicated professionals, service portals at all AXA Mansard Welcome Centres nationwide and has deployed state-of-the-art technology to attain operational excellence while contributing to prompt service delivery and overcoming of challenges being encountered in the Nigerian health insurance industry. The Company is today positioned to provide optimal and effective health risk management solutions and financial services to both individuals and corporate bodies.
Board of Directors
Our bouquet of flexible health plans is designed to suit individual needs while providing the access to quality health care and superior service delivery.
Our Personal & Family Health plans include:
- Platinum Plus
Our plans offer you access to a carefully selected nationwide hospital network; hospital pre-booking service which saves you the hassle of long queues; out of pocket reimbursement arrangement; 24/7 Customer Contact Centre and much more.
Our Group & Employees Health plan offers value adding and comprehensive healthcare solutions to guarantee a healthy workforce.
Our Group & Employee Health plans include:
- AXA Mansard Platinum
- AXA Mansard Gold
- AXA Mansard Silver
- AXA Mansard Bronze
With our plans, your workforce is provided access to a carefully selected nationwide hospital network; hospital pre-booking service which saves you the hassle of long queues; out of pocket reimbursement arrangement; 24/7 Customer Contact Centre and much more.
The AXA Mansard International Health Plan is a comprehensive health plan providing cover worldwide including USA. The plan is administered by AXA PPP International, with over 40 years’ experience in medical insurance.
On the AXA Mansard Plan, access is provided to over 11,000 hospitals around the world and you enjoy the ease of prompt access to eligible treatment, choice and flexibility.
There are four standard Plans to choose from. These are:
- i. Standard (with the option of outpatient)
- ii. Standard (with the option of outpatient)
- iii. Prestige (with the option of dental cover)
- iv. Prestige Plus
Our plans have the following key features:
- A robust in-patient and evacuation component
- Outpatient and day patient services
- Worldwide health benefits
- Maternity and childbirth
- Health check
- Cancer care
- Optical and dental care
TPA refers to a system of managing healthcare in which a third party (e.g. an HMO), ‘The Administrator’, is contracted to manage provider networks and medical claims for employees of the company, according to the client’s desired scope of cover.
The TPA scheme ensures prompt access to high quality medical care. It minimizes the financial impact of employee poor health, reduces the burden of health administration on the company, and ensures the containment of medical costs and the provision of management control.
- Scope of coverage: The scope of coverage is unlimited and is designed to meet the organization’s requirement and budget.
- Service Delivery: Subscribers will have access to additional services such as 24hr customer care, emergency ambulance and medical assistance services.
- Reduced Healthcare Costs: AXA Mansard Health reimburses the health care provider for services provided at a pre-negotiated rate.
- Quality Management: AXA Mansard Health will ensure high quality care delivery by accrediting and monitoring contracted health providers. A second opinion will be required for non-emergency medical procedures.
- Reduced administrative burden: The HMO takes on the responsibility for administering medical benefits and payments.
- Nationwide Emergency Coverage: Subscribers are guaranteed access to our nationwide emergency care coverage.
- Utilization Reports: The HMO shall provide an annual analysis of the scheme’s operations and performance as well as periodic reports on payments, expenses and utilization trends.
- Funding and Payments: The administrator develops and administers a revolving medical claims fund (deposit) which allows for cash flow advantage. The TPA system eliminates the issue of premiums but embraces payments for only genuine medical services rendered.
- Flexibility: The subscribing organisation sets the financial, dependents and healthcare provider limits according to the company’s condition of service.